Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Promises, promises...

Yes, I know I'm always promising to get better about blogging. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. Yes, I will with the help of a guest blogger catch you all up to date with our crazy busy past couple of weeks. She hopes to have her post ready tonight...if I get the pictures uploaded that is! There are LOTS of pictures though...cruise, Thanksgiving, birthday party, Cousins Chat party....

The guest blogger is also considering a post or two addressing the emotional impacts of middle school and adoption on a 13yo. Was that a big enough hint?

3 comments:

  1. awesome. can't wait to read . . .

    p.s. santa dust. why didn't I think of that? that must have been a real treat for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loed her 13th birthday post! Tell her really its not that we are nosey, its that we already all know how crappy it can be to be a teenager and most of us have younger adopted kids, so its really really nice that she would be willing to open up share a bit of how it is so we can see soem of the differences, and maybe also if she had any suggestions on what would help her to deal with life and being a teenager.

    ReplyDelete