Friday, June 10, 2011

FFF- Summer Vacation

One of the most lovely things about summer vacation is that the time I get to spend with the girls is now relaxing. No nagging about homework or gym uniforms. No begging them to eat breakfast or wear hats. No pleading with them to brush teeth and wash faces. Summer is a time for us ALL to recharge.

Yesterday one of us....



REafirmed her loves. 

One of us...


REcreated.

One of us...
REdefined herself.


All thanks to an afternoon spent giggling at the salon...instead of groaning over the desk!
Welcome summer vacation!!!!
To see more FFF visit Nora's blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Getting my toes done is one of my favorite parts of summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors the girls chose. are one pair of those feet/hands yours?? If not, what are you waiting for???? Happy summer (althought we had a high of 67 today, which I think is great, but it's not really summer weather).

    ReplyDelete