Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sew Spring?

Since all the local schools are in the midst of mandated testing, I have had a few extra days off this week. Just thought I'd show you a couple of the latest productions from the salt mine.

 
The last of my St. Patrick's sets for this year! It's a 5t Garanimals Brand EUC skort that I have added a ruffle of cute Snoopy Leprechaun print trimmed with a rolled hem and ric-rac paired with a peasant style blouse. I'm going to hold off listing them on eBay for a while to give any of my blogging buddies who might be interested a chance to buy them without the eBay fees. I'm asking $17 for this set.

 

Easter is quickly approaching! This jeans set is a 36 mos. Miniwear EUC elastic waist jeans to which I've added egg shaped appliques, co-ordinating print patch pockets, and a ruffle trimmed in ric-rac.

 

The top is a 3T Jumping Bean t-shirt to which I've added an Easter print ruffle, ric-rac, and a tie bow in back. I'm asking $22 for this set. 

 

This is a simple round yoked dress in a 4/5 with button tab closures on the shoulder. From the shoulder to the hem is 26 inches long and can be easily paired with her favorite top for cooler days. I'm asking $12 for this dress.

 

Here's another set in the same Easter print! This is also in a 4/5. The top fits a bust of 23-25 inches and is 23 inches long while the elastic waist pants fit waists 20-24 and are 22 inches long. This too can be worn with a tee-shirt for cooler weather. I'm asking $17 for this set.

 

Just off the machine in time for the picture taking session! This is another 3T Jumping Bean top to which I've added a strip of the Easter print trimmed with ribbon. The 3T Sonoma brand EUC elastic waisted denim skirt has had a double ruffle added in coordinating prints and the back pockets have been covered in the polka dot with the same ribbon trim as the top. I'm asking $22 for this set.

I have plenty of the Easter prints as well as EUC denim so if you see something you like but it's not in the right size I'd be happy to take a custom orders!!!

6 comments:

  1. adorable. you are such a seamstress extraordinaire. I do love that snoopy st pat's outfit. lovely. and it looks like you at least had some sunny, if not warm, weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazed at what you sew. How about you live closer and I would be happy to take pictures for you, and I bet Julia would be up for the move, we are starting some little lead line hors type shows this month, should be entertaining. I love you outfits, so far I have been lucky enough to be able to save save save as far as clothes go because we are lucky enough to get hand me downs. Sold one of my models on ebay today for $75 so I am happy aobut that, not doing as well on the others, I only listed 5 and had lots of people watching them but oh well, thats $75 ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne I want the first outfit you have for $22 and the little yolk dress for $12 Send me the pay pal bill and I'll pay for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the $17 outfit. Second from the bottom. I LOVE it! If you have time and more easter stuff to make one, I'll take a yoke dress too in a size 5.

    In case you dont have my e-mail address here it is.
    hockeyray @ sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! I'd like the simple yoke dress third from the bottom. I think you have my info. Let me know if you need more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we talk about an Easter outfit for my Greta? she's a size 7/8.

    Lynda
    udlund@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete