Friday, May 7, 2010

FFF Mom Humor

So it's Friday. End of another loooooong week. The usual kind of week for a Mom in which we get to juggle work AND home with little to no recognition...let alone support! I'm in a mood. My kids say it like it's some kind of contagious diseases, "Mom has one of her moods agaaaaiiiin!"


Then I run down to the computer to check and see, if by some miracle, that soccer practice was being canceled because of the rain we had earlier today....no such luck! But then I decide to take a quick peak at an e-mail my NOLA friend, Vanessa had 'forwarded' to me......ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decided some other Mom friends could use a little tonic for the Friday 'mood' so enjoy.........



Tough  Love vs. Spanking - 
Good  Argument  
Most people think it improper to spank 
children,so I have tried  other methods to
control my kids when they have one 
of 'those moments.' 

 
One that I found effective is for me to

just take the child for a car ride and 

talk..

Some say it's the vibration from the car,

others say it's the time away from any 

distractions such as TV, Video Games, 

Computer, IPod, etc.

Either way, my kids usually calm down 

and stop misbehaving after our car ride 

together. Eye to eye contact helps a lot too.

I've included a photo below of one of my 

sessions with my son, in case you would like 

to use the technique. 

 
Sincerely,
     

 Your Friend  

P.S. It works for nieces, nephews, 

and grandchildren as well!!

1 comment:

  1. I know i have seen this before but I can't remember it! I have tried to click show picture but it just won't!!!!

    ReplyDelete