Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things Dermal

So we are pretty much packed to head home...said with a pout. I'm taking a few minutes to up load our 400+ pictures and some videos before trying to sleep as much as I can before the marathon car ride. Just thought I'd share two photos that speak volumes.

I'm titling this one Teens- Tough Heads and Tender Skin
At some point you just have to let them live and learn! This was taken on the first night of our vacation...sun screen was applied with due diligence thereafter.
 My title for this one is Who Said Life Was Fair!
Hmmm, let's just say the Irish skinned members of our traveling party are finding tan lines of this magnitude to be unfathomable?!? Alyssa was the first to voice the sentiment but now the rest of us concur....WE WANT A DO OVER!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone talk to the man upstairs? There's a group of us who'd like to revisit the DNA distribution moment and request a switch to Guatemalan dermis! There's time...we won't need the new skin until next year's spring break trip to Sarasota. Sounds like a great Christmas gift to me!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that the only color I ever turn is bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you Irish bunch, pale and burn quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually watch my daughter turn brown in the sun. My irish skin says boohoohoo.

    ReplyDelete