Sunday, February 22, 2009

Half a post...

Had fun in the salt mine this weekend! While sleep deprived ladies moped about the house today I pushed out one more little item for eBay. Have to go back to the 'real' job tomorrow and the next open days will be filled with costume construction for the new Irish dance school. Don't know when I'll be able to 'play' with fabric again because Julia's First Communion is racing towards us so I expect that after the dance costumes I'll be working with white! See Vanessa, I can do small. This is an 18mos two piece outfit where I appliqued Snoopy on a long sleeved onesie tee and added ruffles to the cuffs. The skirt is really a skort because those bloomers you see out the bottom are built in.

2 comments:

  1. It is soooo cute!!!! Way to go Suzanne. I don't know how in the world you find time for it all! Where's the Irish Dance school???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you're killing me over here!! I need two of those in 2ts!! Or sewing lessons which I think the first will be the easiest solution!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete