Friday, December 19, 2008

Dresses for Shoes!!

Well Mr. UPS man did NOT help my latest plan to raise money for shipping the shoes to Guatemala!! Since I no longer have little co-operative models anymore I sent off a batch of little Christmas themed outfits and dresses to Vanessa hoping to have them there in time for the pre-school Christmas party. The idea being that envious tot moms would possibly buy the extras after seeing the two darlings in theirs. The delivery was a day and a half late for the party so there they sit in New Orleans with the weekend Christmas parties about to begin!! So if any of my southern readers are interested leave a comment and I will put you in touch with Vanessa. Meanwhile, I'm now officially taking orders for upcoming holidays. $25 + shipping will give you a two piece outfit in holiday prints made to your measurements. I am donating my labor to this project but will be deducting material costs which results in $12-$17 to be placed in the shoe shipping account. Remember my northern friends that a tee or turtle neck can be worn under the pillowcase top to make it more weather friendly!!....or if you would just like a top to pair with her favorite jeans that can be done for $15+shipping. Paypal is accepted. Meet my new models! Miss Olivia and Miss Arianna of NOLA.
The outfits can come capri length or full length and can come with or without a ruffle.
The tops can be long enough to be a dress this year and a top next year...two holday seasons for the price of one!
The tops can have a set in shoulder strap as in this style or ribbon ties as in the above style!
Valetine's day anyone??
How about a "puppy love" Valentine's ensemble?
Mardi Gras outfits are not just sitting on any store shelf you know!!
How can she not have this for the Easter egg hunt?
Of course, St. Patrick's day prints will be available soon and for the very organized readers I can even start your patriotic styles now too!! If you are interested please leave a comment and I will answer all questions ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know more about your outfits. I see a couple of fabrics I love!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete