Monday, December 22, 2008

Tuned-up

Today, so far, has seen a great deal of progress. The van has had it's oil changed and four new tires in anticipation of the flight south.There are forcasts of precipitation for the next couple of days so it will be an interesting challenge to get the luggage up into the cargo bag on the roof but we will be on the road by Saturday evening NO MATTER WHAT!! Christmas shopping and wrapping is nearly complete! The little Puppy Love outfit got some more trim and is now only awaiting a little blouse. I've ordered labels in my new company's name "Sticky Kisses Studios" and hope they arrive in time to get put into all of the outfits I hope to sell on eBay. Let's hope the wheels of progress stay this well oiled for a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the name!! Sorry I have been a VERY BAD blog commenter, but things have been WILD!! I go in the morning for my ever so lovely tests!! All I can say is thank God for sedation so I won't remember a thing!! I'll try to call you tommorow night!! See you soon!!

    Oh and I LOVE that Valentine's outfit!! I may also become your best customer!!

    ReplyDelete