Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the winner is......

Boy do I have a bunch of posts backed up waiting for this give-a-way to end!!! I didn't want to 'bury' the freebie post so I've been holding off posting a fish update, a horse and bull filled Saturday, the recipe of the week post and a tribute to my Mom! Brace yourself because they are going to all show up at once...then again that is my usual modus operandi (: Well, the extended family have been struck down with some kind of gastrointestinal bug so my big plan to have a grand prize drawing with the cousins helping draw the winning name was scrapped! As I am one of the few left standing this is how it went down... I wrote the names of the eight contestants on equal sized slips of paper and placed them in a bowl. Then after a few good shakes I nabbed a veeeery unwilling Patrick to pull the winning slip! (He had just come in from working a double shift and was embarrassed at his scruffy appearance. Besides, he had no idea about the give away and wasn't sure of what I was charging him to do!) Drum roll please........ Vanessa!!!!! I don't envy her trying to decide which of her little belles is going to be the lucky recipient!! She just needs to e-mail me with her choices so the partying can begin!!!!

6 comments:

  1. congrats Vanessa -- hope we get to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Vanessa! She deserves it!!! You sure do amazing work with your sewing skills...I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Man! I never win! lol
    Congrats to Vanessa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Patrick THANKS a million for pulling my name:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry Terri I never win either. Yay! Vanessa!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Vanessa!!!! I never win either!!

    ReplyDelete