Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Promises to Keep

About a month and a half ago I was led to the Riggs family blog where I could follow their family's monumental battle with leukemia. They kept promoting a FREE magazine about finances, adoption, charities and other things found in 'life'. When the February issue hit the virtual stand I decided to check it out and found a well written and interesting magazine for FREE. Really, it's free! Then they put out a great offer. I could have my blog listed for free in their directory as long as I put a promotion post on my blog as soon as the March issue hit the virtual stand. So here it is as promised. You can view this magazine at www.seriouslifemagazine.com. ...just the promotion as promised (because I do keep promises) NOT an endorsement! I knew the family were enthusiastic Christians because they make it very clear on their blog and as a Christian I could handle their open and honest faith....but as they travelled down the road to publication of this issue they took a hard 'right' turn when they came to the proselytising avenue. There are still a couple of GREAT articles about finances and some featured bloggers but the vast preponderance of the magazine is a full tilt tambourine shaking Christian revival meeting. To my non-Christian friends and readers all I can say is if you are willing to suit up and duck under all the Bible thumping you will find some nuggets of gold. Lesson learned...I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! You are so right! Awesome people showing strong faith in a time when most would crumble. They are a testimony to all.

    ReplyDelete