Friday, May 22, 2009

Picking up speed!

As the end of the school year races towards us we find ourselves running from event to event! I hardly dare put this in print but....it actually made it to eighty degrees today!! Yesterday was toasty too!!!! I find it so much easier to make this mad dash when I'm not lugging the extra items required during the stormy, cold weather we've had up until now. The soccer league is in a frenzy trying to get all the rained out games made up by the June 13 end of the spring season but it is so much bearable to sit through double headers when the sun is shining on your cheeks. This hyperactivity has had a positive effect on my sewing output and I was able to list a couple of items on eBay with several more going on in the coming days. My niece Alyssa spent an hour today doing some serging for me and I hope to get a few 'cutified' denim items done tomorrow on a precious day off....not even a soccer game to make up!! The weather is scheduled to take a nose dive tonight so I won't even be missing any vitamin D moments in the sunshine either. Can't promise when I'll climb back out of the mine but I'll be sure to post some pictures when I do!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, glad you got to enjoy some warm weather! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH im loving the weather!!!!!!! Have a safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak up the sun and have some fun!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete