Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sugar & Spice from the Salt Mine!

Today had one of those convergence moments! One of my fellow Guatemom's, Marlene, had asked me to sew a little jumper for her little princess. Not only did she help me raise funds for the food baskets with her order but she had purchased more yardage than needed and DONATED it so I can make another to raise even MORE money!!!! So after getting the thumbs up from her on the finished product I bagged it and went online to get her address and what do I find???? The little shop which provides the baskets had sent me an e-mail to inform me that there was only enough funds left for ONE more basket delivery!! So THANK YOU Rhonda, Vanessa, Marlene, Lori, and Gina for your recent purchases which mean I have enough money to give at least another FOUR months of food to Mari's birth family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, Blogger has photo poltergeist!!! I had up loaded a front shot as well as this side view but now it has mysteriously disappeared?!?! Any how, I think you can get the idea. It's a little knot style jumper done in vintage style prints just perfect for back-to-school.
Have a bunch more outfits underway that I will be listing on eBay by week's end.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Suzanne, I am soooooo excited to hear you have enough money for four more months. You know we'll all keep you busy!!! What a darling outfit. PLEASE make sure to send out emails with photo's of what you have made B/4 you put it on ebay so if any of us are thinking it's something we just "gotta have" (LOL), you don't have to pay ebay fees??? I find it easier to send pictures by email than posting them on my blasted blog, hahahaha!!!
    Cute dress for Marlene's gorgeous little daughter :-)
    BTW, got my three dresses won from ebay and I liked the different type of elastic top and the knot was really a fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OMG I WANT ONE TOO...info please!!! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear more funds came out to provide more food baskets!! It's a GREAT trade too because my girls get cute clothes and they get food! You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete